Grading System for Figurines
C scale grading system for vintage toys
- figure is in mint condition, without any visible flaws or defects. Often very expensive because it's very rare to find a figure like this.
- figure is in near mint condition with very few minor flaws (barely noticeable unless you search hard).
- figure has some very minor areas of wear and may have small flaws.
- figure has minor paint/sticker wear, may have minor stains, discolouration, and stress marks but no damage.
- figure has some play, paint/sticker wear and may have some stains, discolouration and stress marks.
- figure has play wear, moderate paint/sticker wear and may have moderate stains, discolouration, and stress marks.
- figure has more play and paint/sticker wear, and may have stains, discolouration, and stress marks. Figure may have a broken part.
- figure has heavy play wear, paint/sticker wear and may have heavy stains, discolouration, and stress marks. Figure may have one or more broken/repaired parts.