Selling? We Buy
Downsizing, spring cleaning or just thinking of converting your unwanted items to cash?
Chat with Rockaway Records friendly and knowledgeable staff any day of the week on 07 3395 4707 about selling your collection. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a list. Include a daytime contact number if case we need to talk to you.
We are a family-owned independent record store trading in Brisbane for over 22 years and rely on customer recommendations, so you can be assured of a fair price.
- Vinyl records (LPs, 45s, EPs and some 78s)
- Tour Programs
- Comics, books, magazines, trading cards
- Figurines and die cast cars (Hot Toys, NECA, McFarlane, Sideshow, Corgi etc)
- Turntables including 78 players, amps and speakers
- Games and consoles
...and any other vintage toys and collectables.
So if you want to sell, the process is simple. Park in one of the many convenient car parks (first 3 hours are free – plenty of time), grab a trolley and wheel your collection straight into the store. No heavy carrying needed.
Most collections we can do on the spot but if we need more time, ask us to shout you a free coffee from the cafe opposite us or you may just wish to browse the 100s of speciality stores in the centre.
Always looking for Beatles, Sex Pistols, Metallica, Cure, Miles Davis, Fleetwood Mac, Buddy Guy …....basically any rock, jazz, blues, punk, metal, alternative, reggae, folk etc. Generally classical, opera, easy listening and musicals on CD or vinyl have little, if any, value.
Rockaway is always interested in memorabilia. The prices below are a general guide to what we are prepared to pay for quality memorabilia in excellent condition.
- $25 to $100 cash for 1960's concert programs from rock artists
- $400 cash for an original 1960's set of Beatles bobbin' head dolls
- $50 cash for an original LP pressing of the Beatles white album
- $50 cash for a Kiss doll from 1978/80
- $40 cash for early 1990's coloured vinyl Nirvana LPs
In the market to buy? We also accept trade-ins. Our trade-in price is 20 to 30% higher than our cash price.
Westfield Carindale Shopping Centre
Level 1 (opposite the food court and cinemas)
1151 Creek Rd